Kibin Customer Happiness Coordinator
Kibin is a busy team of five employees and over 120 freelance editors, and we're seeking a Customer Happiness Coordinator (CHC) to join our team.
As a CHC, you'll communicate directly with current and potential Kibin customers via email, phone, and social media. Our goal is to make the essay-writing process less painful for students and help them become better writers along the way. As one of the faces of Kibin, you'll play a vital role in helping students find and use the services and resources they need to make that happen.
- Liaising between students and editors for questions, special requests, etc.
- Managing customer accounts, transactions, and subscriptions
- Reporting bugs or site issues and following up with customers when resolved
- Soliciting testimonials from satisfied students and reaching out to those who need additional support to improve their experience
- Monitoring the editing queue for at-risk documents
As part of a growing and evolving startup, you'll also have the opportunity to work on additional projects to support the customer experience and Kibin's growth and development.
A great CHC candidate is...
- Self-motivated & independent
- Intuitive & able to “hear” what a customer is really saying/asking
- A cool, calm, and collected problem-solver
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing business needs
- Available to work assigned shifts between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Eastern
- At least one year of editing experience and a keen eye for grammar, punctuation, and style issues
- A history of successful remote work
- Experience helping people solve problems; customer service experience is a plus
- A quiet work space & stable Internet connection
Location: Remote; must be located in the US
Hours: Part-time (20-25 hours/week); evening & weekend availability required
Benefits: Paid vacation, paid sick leave, 401(k)
Does this sound like you? Tell us more! Please send your resume to email@example.com, and tell us why you're the customer support superhero we need.
Kibin.com is an equal opportunity employer. Kibin.com considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.