scroll to top
Stuck on your essay?
Get ideas from this essay and see how your work stacks up
Word Count: 591
ETs UFOs Nearly 600 years before Christ was born the biblical prophet Ezekiel saw something unusual very unusual that he tried to explain And I looked and behold a whirlwind came out of the north a great cloud and a fire enfolding itself Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures Since then several similar Unidentified Flying Objects UFOs are reported around the world The Romans the Greeks moreover the great emperor Charlemagne saw it saw what For Christians there is no doubt about it Ezekiel described angels coming down on Earth bringing messages from God However this is not the only possible explanation Where scientists see a complex natural phenomenon others will see a wheel in the middle of a wheel simply as an extra-terrestrial vehicle observing our planet Earth The movie UFOs It Has Begun seems to be persuading enough to prove that extra-terrestrials do visit Earth Burnt grass cattle mutilations capturing aliens photographs strange powder all this evidence is presented in the movie Unfortunately most of it is incomplete and there is nothing that could explain the sightings besides incredible film techniques and mysterious music highlights the obvious bias of the movie On the other hand 96 per cent of all the sightings can be explained by todays science that are identified as Venus the Moon reflections of light electric charges and weather balloons The remaining 4 per cent maybe flying saucers which scientists deny the idea Truly if we think about the unimaginable time and energy needed for such an interstellar journey it seems that visits of ET life forms to earth are quite unlikely Stanley Miller showed in 1953 that organic molecules can be made if ammonia water vapour and hydrogen were irradiated Therefore scientists do have a strong belief that ETs exist An American astronomer Frank Drake tried to detail the probability of life elsewhere in the galaxy and according
@Kibin is a lifesaver for my essay right now!!
- Sandra Slivka, student @ UC Berkeley
Wow, this is the best essay help I've ever received!
- Camvu Pham, student @ U of M
If I'd known about @Kibin in college, I would have gotten much more sleep
- Jen Soust, alumni @ UCLA