scroll to top
Stuck on your essay?
Get ideas from this essay and see how your work stacks up
Word Count: 923
I am not negating the helpful of genetic engineer with manipulating a gene to prevent bad genes such as cancer heart disease sickle cell anemia from parents to the babies But next to it positive effect there are lot of negative effect going on and its go against the natureWe were all born by our parents so what we inherit from them is something we cannot change If we were born a healthy baby that is a superb thing but what about the parents who are less fortunate with cancer or other kind of illnesses Chances are those are an illness passed onto you by your parents Fortunately today the Advancement of Science can help us You might have heard of Genetic Engineering It can help us cure the bad genes and help prevent the illness from passing down onto their children so that they can have a normal life Genetic Engineer can help achieve that perfect height perfect beautiful eyes perfect hair color perfect skin tone intelligence and help you have a perfect health to live a perfect life However Genetic Engineering is double-edged at the same time it can help you but it can harm you in a dreadful way In my opinion there are many reasons to discharge Genetic Engineering First like Gattaca said that genetic engineering will lead to vast social inequalities because the cost of it will be too much for the poor to be able to afford it In the world there are about 20 percent of rich people but it goes up to 80 percent of poor people By looking at the number we can see there is an unbalanced number if only 20 percent the rich can get genetic modification because the price is far too much for the other 80 percent the poor to afford In addition the gap between the rich and the poor grow more immense and it will continue to grow even bigger
@Kibin is a lifesaver for my essay right now!!
- Sandra Slivka, student @ UC Berkeley
Wow, this is the best essay help I've ever received!
- Camvu Pham, student @ U of M
If I'd known about @Kibin in college, I would have gotten much more sleep
- Jen Soust, alumni @ UCLA