Want to become a Kibin editor?
We're on the lookout for talented freelance editors to join our growing team of editing superheroes.
A Kibin editor has comprehensive or substantive editing skills, can provide critical but friendly feedback, and enjoys helping people grow as writers.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to add a new work stream to your portfolio, we invite you to apply to be a freelance editor at Kibin.
Editors in international time zones outside the U.S. and Canada or with overnight availability are especially encouraged to apply.
Here is how the application process works:
- Step 1: Sign up for a Kibin editor account.
- Step 2: Take a timed pre-test to prove your grammar and style guide chops.
- Step 3: If you pass the pre-test, we’ll ask you to share a bit more information about yourself.
- Step 4: If you are a match for our team, we’ll ask you to complete a final test sample edit.
- Step 5: If you pass the final test, you’ll have immediate access to available editing work!
View other open positions at Kibin.