Want to become a Kibin editor?
We're on the lookout for talented freelance editors to join our growing team of editing superheroes.
A Kibin editor enjoys helping students to become better writers and identifies as a true word nerd.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to add a new work stream to your freelance portfolio, we invite you to apply to be a freelance editor at Kibin.
Editors in international time zones outside the U.S. and Canada or with overnight availability are especially encouraged to apply.
Here is how the application process works:
- Step 1: Sign up for a Kibin editor account.
- Step 2: Take a timed pre-test to prove your grammar and style guide chops.
- Step 3: If you pass the pre-test, we’ll ask you to share a bit more information about yourself.
- Step 4: If you are a match for our team, we’ll ask you to complete a final test sample edit.
- Step 5: If you pass the final test, you’ll have immediate access to available editing work!