scroll to top
Stuck on your essay?
Get ideas from this essay and see how your work stacks up
Word Count: 528
Film industry is the world of dreams It is a multi billion industry You can create what you cant create in real life Its the world of fantasy and creation There are many kinds of films that are being released nowadays Hollywood is the American film industry Next to Hollywood is Bollywood which is Indian film industry In Bollywood films are made in Hindi Hollywood and Bollywood are the two main locations where commercial and art films are made Bollywood produces nearly 98 percent commercial films and the remaining 2 percent makes up the art films Hollywood however makes approximately 80 percent commercial films and 20 percent art films Commercial and Art cinema are two kinds of films Commercial films are in turn divided into many types In commercial cinema there will be a hero heroin and a villain whereas in art films we will find only common characters which are close to nature and real Art films are generally made with a low budget while commercial films are generally made with a high budget Art films are somewhat close to nature like daily life for example 1947 EARTH which is an Indian film and it is an art film In this movie there are big stars like Amir khan and Rahul khanna but they are not the heroes of the film and there are no heroes in that movie It is the story of the partition of Bharth after independence And the movie runs only according to the subject and human emotions Commercial films are generally made for making money Commercial films are thrillers horror comedy or action Seldom do we find Hollywood commercial films without sex and vulgarity Without any reason some of the filmmakers are keeping sex in the movie just for making money But there are some directors who make clean films without vulgarity For instance Steven Spielberg is one who makes clean movies like Jurassic park Amistad Saving private
@Kibin is a lifesaver for my essay right now!!
- Sandra Slivka, student @ UC Berkeley
Wow, this is the best essay help I've ever received!
- Camvu Pham, student @ U of M
If I'd known about @Kibin in college, I would have gotten much more sleep
- Jen Soust, alumni @ UCLA