scroll to top
Stuck on your essay?
Get ideas from this essay and see how your work stacks up
Word Count: 536
Censorship has been a large issue in the history of the United States for quite some time Though this is the home of the free and land of the brave how far does the freedom go Current censorship completely holds back literary works that are made into Television shows and movies Currently 40 percent of the population opposes censorship The other 60 percent of the population either do not care about censorship or promotes it The entertainment industry is one of the largest parts of the countrys income to shut it down would be tragic to the economy Imagine what would happen if censorship did not have to be a part of the world As of this day and age entertainment comes from the most taboo parts of the censorship bureaus strict beliefs Organizations such as the FCC and AMPA limit the people of the supposed free nation from what they can or cannot see and hear Europe mainly England Germany France and Russia has seen a dramatic decrease in teen pregnancy and homicide since censorship does not exist in those countries Teenagers and children have a fear of openness with their parents Each day a parents tells hisher child the truth about where babies come from Each day it becomes harder and harder for a parent to realize that the truth is harder to tell than some half baked story of storks and cabbage patches In Europe the children and teens have little or no discomfort when confronting parents with similar issues simply because sex and violence is shown on that miracle box in the living room Motion Pictures have played a large part in the lives of millions of people for the past 70 years More and more sex violence and profanity market their way into movies Fiction is the largest type of movie made and watched because of the entertaining and wild action and sexual scenes The United States has made
@Kibin is a lifesaver for my essay right now!!
- Sandra Slivka, student @ UC Berkeley
Wow, this is the best essay help I've ever received!
- Camvu Pham, student @ U of M
If I'd known about @Kibin in college, I would have gotten much more sleep
- Jen Soust, alumni @ UCLA